- On December 6, 2018, TGWHF will launch the McEwen Stem Cell Institute. The event will celebrate a decade of achievements from the McEwen Centre for Regenerative Medicine and launch the new institute.
- Objectives: create bold new image for MSCI, positioning the Institute as an innovative, world leader.
- Develop an emotional and compelling narrative to engage and inspire key stakeholders.
- Create a unique and ownable campaign graphic language that includes cell images, a distinct colour palette and typesetting.
- Develop interesting ideas for the event and awareness campaign activations.
- Developed of the Creed “Revolution Looks Like This.”
- Developed Visual Language (Colour Palette, Fonts, Cell Visuals, Graphics)
- Used Visual Language to create Print Ads, Installations, Stationery, Street Car Wrap, Globe & Mail Advertisements, T-Shirts, 30-second video, Event Invitation
- Now recognized as a global leader in stem cell research attracting top researchers around the world. Funded by donors and significant funding by McEwen family